Your gifts make a difference!
Choose where you would like to designate your gift from the options below.
- Campus Staff
- Camp Staff
- World Services Staff
- National Service Centre Staff
- InterVarsity Camps
- Camp Scholarships
- Circle Square Ranches
- Pioneer Camps
- Global & Urban Partnerships
- Regional & Campus Ministries
- High School
- Camp and National Services
- Summer Missions Participants
- Campus Global, Urban and Camp Partnerships
Other Donation Options
Thank You! Your generosity enables InterVarsity Christian Fellowship to fulfill its mission: The transformation of youth, students and graduates into fully committed followers of Jesus Christ. On high school, college and university campuses and in our camps, our staff connect daily with young people, encouraging them to become lifelong followers of Jesus Christ.
Frequently Asked Questions
To donate to a Pioneer Camp, you can visit the camp’s individual donations page for more information on available giving opportunities. A list of our Pioneer Camp gift pages is available here.
If you are donating to a Global or Urban Partnership, or cannot find a specific fund option, you will need to describe the intended purpose of your gift.
If you need any help whatsoever with donating online, please do not hesitate to call Donor Services at 416.443.1170 or toll-free at 1.800.668.9766 ext 125, or contact them by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Give online today – View the options above to get started.
- By phone – Contact Donor Services at 416.443.1170 or toll-free at 1.800.668.9766 ext 125, or contact them by email at email@example.com.
- Mail – To help you complete a gift by mail, you can print off this giving form and include your credit card information or cheque and mail to 1 International Blvd., Toronto, ON M9W 6H3
You can make your payment using the following methods:
- Credit Card – We accept MasterCard, Visa and AmEx.
- Cheque or Money Order – Made payable to InterVarsity Christian Fellowship of Canada
- Automatic Bank Withdrawal – Provide your credit card information or cancelled cheque along with your gift instructions to begin scheduled giving.