Frequently Asked Questions
Our purpose is to transform youth, students and graduates into fully committed followers of Jesus Christ. Partnering with us through a financial gift is helping to invite young people into deeper relationship with Him.
How Does My Gift Make a Difference?
Today's youth are tomorrow's leaders. Our mission is to be part of what God is doing in shaping them. Our staff on university/college campuses and at Pioneer Camps are modeling Christ-likeness and mentoring this generation, during their formative years, to follow a calling to a Kingdom purpose.
What Can I Give?
At Inter-Varsity we ask you to partner with us prayerfully, giving in the way in which you are called. We encourage donors to consider monthly giving which can be set up through pre-authorized chequing or credit card withdrawals, though we appreciate any gift whether scheduled or otherwise. Other gift options, such as bequests and gifts-in-kind can be discussed with our Donor Services team, at 416.443.1170 or toll-free at 1.800.668.9766 ext 125.
Where Does My Gift Go?
You can choose to designate your gift to a specific ministry, staff person, or you can choose to give to where needed most. If you give to a specific fund and the fund is oversubscribed, gifts will be directed to the most strategic area of need.
Is my Gift Tax Deductible?
Yes! Every gift to Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship is considered tax deductible. Receipts for total annual giving are sent in February of each year.
How do I know what Fund to Give to?
To find a staff person (either on a campus or at a Pioneer Camp), please refer to our staff listing.
To donate to a Pioneer Camp, you can visit the camp’s individual donations page for more information on available giving opportunities. A list of our Pioneer Camp gift pages is available here.
If you are donating to a Global or Urban Partnership, or cannot find a specific fund option, you will need to describe the intended purpose of your gift.
If you need any help whatsoever with donating online, please do not hesitate to call Donor Services at 416.443.1170 or toll-free at 1.800.668.9766 ext 125, or contact them by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Do I Give?
The following methods are available for providing a gift to Inter-Varsity:
- Give online today - Click here to get started
- By phone – contact Donor Services at 416.443.1170 or toll-free at 1.800.668.9766 ext 125, or contact them by email at email@example.com.
- Mail – To help you complete a gift by mail, you can print off this giving form and include your credit card information or cheque and mail to 1 International Blvd, Toronto, ON M9W 6H3
You can make your payment using the following methods:
- Credit Card – We accept MasterCard, Visa and AmEx
- Cheque or Money Order – Made payable to Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship of Canada
- Automatic Bank Withdrawal – Provide your credit card information or cancelled cheque along with your gift instructions to begin scheduled giving
What is your registered charity number?
Registered Charity #: BN/REG 10751 3160 RR0001