Every year, students hear from God at our MARKeast, west, and central camps as they study the Gospel of Mark. This year, MARK is coming to you! Join us for two live sessions from MARKnest, one of this year’s virtual versions of our MARKcamps.
Join InterVarsity staff and students across Canada to study, discuss, and share what you hear from God!
Everything You Will Need for MARKnest Live
1. Print out these manuscript passages (Mark 14:1-25, Mark 15:42-16:8). This way you can write notes, highlight and really dive right in! If you can’t print them out, just have your bible handy.
2. Grab a notebook and some pens or pencils
3. Have the MARKnest study context handy. These are Old Testament references and definitions of terms relevant to today’s passage.
4. If you have a friend that is also watching, set up a video chat (Zoom, Facetime, etc.) as there will be opportunities for small group discussion throughout the live streams. No small group? No problem! Just take the designated small group time to write down your thoughts about questions raised during the study.
5. Pull up the YouTube streams featured below and you are ready to go! Remember that there are two separate live streams for the first and second passages.
Morning Manuscript Study
Evening Manuscript Study
As students across the country were exploring Mark during our virtual MARKnest camp, we invited them to flex their creative muscles and make some art! Art made in response to Scripture helps others to see Jesus in a new light and can allow both the artist and the viewer to engage with God in a different way. Check out the submissions!