Spring 2012 Prayer for Inter-Varsity
But when the fullness of time had come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, in order to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as children. And because you are children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying “Abba! Father!” So you are no longer a slave but a child, and if a child then also an heir, through God. - Galatians 4:4-7
- For the many international students who were touched by the message of God’s love at Christmas camps across the country
- For the 100 students who attended our annual Kingdom Calling conference in December and who are seeking discernment about God’s direction for their lives after graduation.
- That God would call many young leaders to serve as camp staff and volunteers this summer and that God’s grace and wisdom will be with our camp directors as they build their summer staff teams.
- That we will reach our goal of raising $500,000 for our 2012 Camp Scholarship Fund, which will resource all nine Inter-Varsity camps and provide scholarships for 1,000 deserving campers.
- That more students will respond to invitations to join Bible studies on campus during the winter term, and that their lives will be transformed as they meet God in scripture.
- That 2,200 Canadians will register to attend Urbana 12 student missions conference. Pray for the planning teams who are preparing now for Urbana.
- That graduating university students will respond to the invitation to join our internship programs across Canada.
- That more and more young people will be transformed into Extraordinary Kingdom Leaders who will influence this world for Jesus Christ.